Digital Transformation Consultant (1-3 Months contract)
Experience Level: Director/Executive only
Location: Lagos state, Nigeria
Strategic Interims is Nigeria’s foremost interim management solution firm. We utilize a blended consulting model to help companies accelerate their strategic, change and transformation initiatives by providing High value principal consultants for short to medium term assignments whilst achieving value and cost optimization.
Our client is a leading Commercial Bank in Nigeria looking to engage a digital transformation professional to analyze the company’s infrastructure, identify gaps in service and provide senior-level expertise that enables executives to improve IT performance, regardless of the state of the organization’s IT function. Thereby increasing their short-term performance, but also meeting their long-term strategic objectives.
- Assess the current digital status, evaluate the operations and efficiency, identify gaps and proffer the best solution.
- Full digital transformation, which impacts both business and corporate IT.
- IT cost reduction, insourcing and outsourcing analysis, and vendor negotiation.
- IT strategy development, Enterprise Architecture, organization and governance design.
- IT Assessment, Due Diligence. Large IT program review and management and cyber review.
- IT carve-out, planning and execution.
- IT crisis management, interim IT leadership roles, and project turnaround.
- Provide recommendations on the best work processes for a company, educating stakeholders on the best products for their budget and needs, as well as selling them.
- Capable to architect, design and integrate solutions across multiple technologies
- Lead technology teams in operations, provide key expertise, supervise the heads of departments, and set performance goals.
- A visionary executive and thoughtful leader who has at least 17 years of experience with a blend of technology, consulting, business and industry Leadership know-how on the use of banking technologies, preferably in the financial services and consulting industries.
- An experienced Digital Architect or Consultant with experience in the architecture, design and implementation of IT or Digital Banking solutions.
- Competence in deploying banking software programmes.
- Strong hands-on experience with CBA
- IT experience, both in a first-tier consulting firm as well as industry practice
- Deep content knowledge in major aspects of IT in financial services
- Track record of managing and implementing technology solutions across boards
- Experience in designing, implementing and rolling out ERP solutions
- Enterprise Architecture experience and Infrastructure competence
- The ability to lead or co-lead projects of all sizes, from inception through to completion, with an emphasis on reconciling technical requirements and scope with the available resources and technology.
- Experience implementing projects in an Agile-derived environment. (E.g. SCRUM, SAFE).
- The ability to lead all aspects of IT in critical situations, requiring rapid improvement.
- A passion for driving IT effectiveness and enabling clients to achieve their business objectives.
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities, with knowledge of presentation tools.
- Engineering, Information Systems, IT or equivalent degree plus either PhD, MBA or Master’s degree will be desirable,
- Relevant certifications are highly required.
- Understanding of credit and debit solutions
- Ability to audit a banking IT system
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or any other one, kindly send a copy of your CV and Case studies of Similar Projects to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Interim is building a Pool of transformation and change consultants in the market.
We understand that any consultancy is only as good as its partners, that’s why we are serious about building true relationships with our associates which will see us grow together.
For more information please visit www.strategicinterims.com